/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Counting Down... 7 Days to go
Sunday, November 11, 2007@3:25 pm

Ehlowaaaaaaaa................................. Can't wait for the last paper exam on the 14th Nov. Wednesday. If not I can't get over my books, have to stuck on my chair TRYING sooooo hard to study... -.-"'

Anyway, been shopped a bit recently. I can't help it, I just feel like having the urge to buy something... ^^... So, I guessed it's alright... Since I sold my comp and got back a bit money to spend.

However, today, suppose to have a super hyper mood but... my mood got spoilt by a 'dog' I really have to agree with mei by calling him a dog. Whatever! He is just sooo urgh... can I kill him? I really wish I could scolded him. I tried soooo hard to hold back my temper oredi before I burst it out to him. HURMPH!!!

Few days ago, went to Sylvia Park and they have this big big Christmas trees up oredi... So, yea... I guessed most of the christmas decoration is up oredi... Can't wait to go to city tomorrow. Although, I m suppose to go to uni library to study if not I don't think I can ever finished my study.

The inside of the shopping centre. Tht's where the santa gonna sit. haha!
The front side of the tree with 2 silver reindeers.
The back side of the tree.