Life is colourful
Friday, November 02, 2007@3:01 pm
Without realising it's oredi November, times really passed in a glimpse of eyes. I also realised tht I blog lesser and lesser recently. It's like err... one blog per month. I'm just too busy and lazy. Sighss... Which means exams are really near. Well, my first exam is actually on this coming Monday which is the 5th Nov. So yea, wish me luck...! coz I really need to pass this paper. -.-"! Anyway, I just done with my last assignment and of course I handed in before the due time... ^^ sooooo glad tht I managed to finish it on time. Actually, there is more that can be change and edit to make it nicer but oh well, nvm... As long as I finished all the task tht I had been asked to do it.
Hmmm... it's so bored recently, not many ppl online to chat and Meis is having her 'O' level examination. Good Luck mei! Harrggzzzz.... I had this sleeping disorder lately. I can't sleep well!!! I'm tired almost everyday and my whole body is aching. I guessed I need at least 2 days of sleeping to replace it back.
Nothing much to blog for today.... However, I will try to blog more often now and then.

Lastly, I went to rose garden weeks ago... Roses are blooming soo nicely. I took alots of photos. Will be up SOON! ^^
Photo above1st one is vain me in spec. 2nd one is taken at my cousin's wedding as her brides maid by a photographer. I know... I LOOK soooo ugly there... 3rd one is me and my cousin at err... somewhere near mission bay with skycity as behind view.

