/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Arrived safely in Nz
Monday, March 03, 2008@7:20 pm

Just arrived here yst. Early in the morning around 3.30. Well, everything went well I guess. Except for my messy room. Hmmm... too tired to clean up but manage to change my bedsheet and stuff. So yea, at least I have a clean bed to sleep on...

Class started today, 4 pm till 6 pm. It was sooooo hot today while waiting for the bus and even in class. So stupid, tht class didn't even have air conditioning. Or should I say the air con was broke down. Anyway, it make me felt so sick now coz of the stupid weather. Is like... come on... it's Autumn! isn't it suppose to be cold...!

Everything back to normal that I have focus on my study. Well, must study harder and pass this whole stupid course! THEN I m free from study. As I feel so old now. It's time for me to work and not study anymore.
Well, I had realised tht I didnt blog for like... 3 months plus. The whole time when I m in Brunei. I had a great time back there, lots of up and down, oh and not to forget I really had a good time with Mei.! Muaks....
tht's all for now... picture will be up soon. Will blog lots and lots from now on.( Tht's if I m not lazy)