Relaxing Sunday
Thursday, April 17, 2008@9:23 pm
Back in Brunei...
On one relaxing Sunday.
A Sunday just before I came back here... I went out with Irene...
Just to chill out, hang around in the mall and shopped. Had a long day... Of course, I won't go into details of what happening the whole day... Just simplify everything...
I remembered... We had Excapade for the starting of our day... for lunch! Then we went to the mall to shop, walked here and there... After a while, we went to Swenson as Irene wanna had the ice cream there. I was feeling cold so I had a cup of mocha which kinda disgusting actually. Oh well, nvm... then... Continue on... shopped again... We went to almost every single shops in the mall. When we reached the ground floor there is many many stalls selling stuff and one of it selling ice cream and we had ice cream again! XD Nice tho!
Towards the end of our day, we even went to a kopi tiam ( I dun remember the name) and had three layers tea before we get home... Bought a few stuff... SATISFY!
pic pic time!
Lastly, I took this while she went and withdrew money from atm at Kiarong. ^^ Tata!
THE END.

