After reading Irene's blog... I realised that I got tagged by her... and since I dunno what to blog recently might as well fill up a few questions rather than posting an 'emo' blog and not knowing what I m blogging about.... yea... ^^
Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
I've changed No. 10.
"List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?" to " Are you an emotional person?"
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
- I wish to get marry now!!! =)
2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
- Ermmm... Paris... Disneyland!
3. What's your favorite thing to do?
- Sleep, online and eat. Something better than that... SHOPPING!
4. Do you think money can buy happiness
- Maybe... can be... but not all the times...
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- Find a rich rich hubby and marry him!
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- NO!!! definitely not! I need money!
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- Love and family. Not to forget my honey bunny.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Open a cafe and get a new sport car.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- YES! immediately get him to marry me...
10. Are you an emotional person?
- Yes yes... emotionally unstable...!
11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
- Rich... sayang me! Love me! okay looking... 'siek' me to the max. taller than me... can give me protection...
12. Why are you doin this tag anyway???
- Coz I dun wan to blog another emotionally unstable blog...
13. What nickname(s) you've got from your friend(s)?
- sugar bunny! =) baby! babe! babyyin! yin yin!
14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
- England
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- my family, love and hunnybunny
16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
- I wish I never get to know tht idiotic bastard and not being a dumbass for him to play
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
- I want to be smarter. and not to be too generous most of the time...
18. What music have you been listening to recently?
- Sad Love songs... Sentimental
19. What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
- The smart ppl thing! Coz I dun find myself smart enuff to do so...
20. If one day you couldn't do the things that you are used to doing now anymore, how would you feel?
- depend on what is it... I can be happier I guess!
There is only one person I will tag... Sorry I broke the rules when I m suppose to tag 8 ppl...
I can only tag my loviest Meis! DO IT! MUST!

