TORMENTED
Thursday, May 22, 2008@9:59 pm
Remember that few days ago, while I was chatting with a friend telling him what's my problem as he is the one who knows that part of my story. So yea, I looked for him and tell him everything, who knows what he said kinda hurt my feeling tho... All I want is something that comfy my ears or maybe he could just say something that at least made me feel good.
However, no!
All he said is... "Why am I living in the past? why can't I forget what had happened...? Why do I have to remember memories?"
OKAY! That's sad! First of all, I DO NOT live in the past. What had happened it happen! That has become a memory is just there! I cannot not think about it. I mean even if I don't think about it, sometimes,certain things or people will still remind me about it. Plus I m not a computer. I can't just click on the delete then it can be deleted. Even computer also has a rubbish bin for it's not totally deleted! I m just a normal human. I also wish I could forget but it happened! It just there! Well, maybe if I bang my head to the wall I may forget or if there is something that can really brainwash a person's memory.
Come on... I look for u to tell u what had happened just so that I knew you will understand me in the first place and I knew u can comfy me like you use to... If you don't wish to listen to my problem then just let me know. I won't bother you.
Oh well, nvm then... Sigh! Don't know why recently everyone been weird that's including me as well... I guess.
I also get pain here and there, don't feel well here and there, sick here and there... I also don't know what is wrong with me... -.-||| Think a lots too.

