/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Just be yourself
Sunday, June 29, 2008@8:11 pm


No more exam! GREAT... NICE?! I supposed. I wanna watch Kung fu panda and nicely no one WANTED to watch with me... HMPF! I asked a few of my friends here, being nice of them GIVING ME THOUSAND OF EXCUSES not to watch with me... SO SAD! FINE! Don't want then...
I NEED my DARLING JAMIE... my shopping and movie partner...! I MISS U JAMIE!

I wanted to blog few days ago... Plus I also don't know what to blog... Just so emotionally unstable these two days... I don't know why!
Just off work few hours ago... Manager came in today.... ' lo lo so so' oh well... just let her... At least she didn't 'ngam ngam cham cham' with me... or else... SMACK HER! LOL! JK JK! I need holiday tho I m on holidays now... I mean going away from Auckland. The weather here is just so bad. Terrible + Horrible.
However, I don't have the MONEY to get away from Auckie, I guess all I can do for this holiday is hibernating!
That's my new new Jacket! Winter is here... It's really really cold this year. That's why I need a thicker jacket. HAHAHA! But it's nice and cheap for that brand... Considered cheap eh...


My Favourite WATCH of all... Given by my DEAREST HONEY BUNNY for my 21st birthday... LOVE YA!