/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Uneasy
Thursday, July 24, 2008@10:16 am

I don't know what am I thinking... My heart! The uneasy feeling. The uncomfortable feeling. The... I also don't know how to express that kind of feeling. Can it be I have been sick for few days and cause all these uneasy feeling. The unexplainable feeling! Make me afraid of everything. As if, something bad is gonna happen. This time, I don't know how bad it can be. I know I might be think too much. This is also not what I want to think. I can't stop it. I m so scare of this feeling. I don't know how to tell or share it with other people. They just won't understand and say that I m just thinking too much. But... But... Sigh!
Maybe I m sick that's why... Lack of appetite causing all these uneasiness... I also don't know. I tried to not to think about it. Tried to think positive but sometimes I can't. I just can't. I wanted to cry. I just hope I can be stronger to face all these bad feeling. All these insecureness....... WHEN CAN I EVER REMOVE ALL THIS FEELING....