Hear Me Cry
Friday, August 22, 2008@4:49 pm
I've been so lost lately, I really don't understand. Where did I go wrong ? I wanna talk to you. Please call.
I am still very annoyed at most stuff or to be exact everything just seems not right to me. Was it me to aim for perfection? No... I am not. Even if I am it's nothing wrong to aim for perfection, right?
Oh well, I am still stress as before. Nothing seems any better at all. Sigh!
I know things happen. However, I just don't like things happen all in a times. Bad stuff, wrong timing and so on and forth. Gaaaa....! Just said that I am emotionally unstable, feeling so helpless most of the times.
Okay! I am not that sad also. as I just mentioned I'm just emotionally unstable, so there are times that I am happy too. Glad that I got all my Swarovski now.
And.... If you were in a down side... Like boring, upset, and sad. Just go to somewhere that doesn't require money but will make you feel good. Know where for me...? BORDERS! I JUST LOVE BORDERS. BOOKS! I LOVE BOOKS. I meant it. I seriously do love books. Just that I don't really like read. HEH! But I will read if the book is good. ^^
It's been a tiring week for me too. I have to work tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday. I also did for my friend's shift last Monday which means I actually skipped my class for work and YES! Why? Cause me in need of money. LOL! and then got an exam on the following Tuesday. Also, got my communication's result back. ^^
Next week still have one more Finance's exam on Saturday. Geee! I hate it when they put on Saturday and what's worst in the morning!!! Urghh...!

