Isolated
Tuesday, August 12, 2008@8:03 pm
Oh well, I AM JUST SO STRESS!
MONEY! MONEY! MONEY! COME! COME! COME!
Okay... I sound So Realistic nowaday. It's like everything come out from my mouth for sure it started with $$$ SOON... my face gonna turn to $.$ LOL!
Anyway, I am not that sad also another reason I feel good is it's finally August and few more months I will be off from here. Plus I am so sick of July cause that's the time when the time passed by so slow. Just that I have lots of exams and assignments coming soon. The closest one is this coming Thursday. Yet I am so relaxing here blogging! >.<||| Oh and... and... during these times... My very 'broke' times... It's always I am so out of stock. Like... my face wash, toner, makeup remover and new semester that I need to buy new books and stuff, (and also new clothes and shoes). SiGh! Plus, I had a few friends' birthday, well one of them is NOT my friend, he is just "someone's" bf. HMPF! I regretted even giving him a card that cost me $9 and a cake for $30. I actually bought him a Playboy glass too. In the end, they pissed me off. I didn't give it to him.
Yet, I also targeted LV, GUCCI bags and of course not to forget Swarovski. ^.^


That's Tomasino on the first one (the black one), Peppino the second one (the brown one) which is my favourite one of all and lastly, Violetta (the purple one) it's so sweet in purple poodle!
The red of it... The devilish of the heart... this necklace named the FEELING NECKLACE. Cool!
Today, I just saw this two phone charms. The Thumper on the top and bottom one is obviously Bambi one. Cute. However, I don't think I will spend like erm... around $180 for that to hang on my phone. Once it drop. $$$ flew!
Lastly, I LOVE this LV bag Louis Vuitton Monogram Mini Lin Manon PM. I still can't find my favourite Gucci one yet! ^.^

