Depression stone hit!
Monday, September 29, 2008@9:00 pm
I realised I have bad (or even horrible) so inconsiderate and not tolerating friends here. I don't ask for a perfect friend but at least, he/she has a brain to think about how other people feel and don't be just one selfish you!
First case:
she: hey I finished work at 5pm (the time now is around 2pm), can you wait for me so that we can tea and sit down and chit chatting as I misses you and havent seen u for weeks.
me: Okay! (as I personally love to tea/coffee) would love to talk to you as well.
*tick*tock* time passed. 5pm
she: hey, I wanna go to this shop to get some make up. me: okay. let's go. After she get whatever she want.
Then she starts taking out her phone. Calling her bf. o.0
she: hey, my bf is in the library so I need to go to the library to accompany him now. So, let's say goodbye now.
me: whatever! bye!
Okay. Don't mean to be rude but then... I seriously think she said wanna talk talk with me. However then.... I waited for her few hours for nothing. Or should I said I waited for her just to be someone she can stuck that half an hours while waiting for her bf to get his thing done.
Another case:
One ever said. " Hey find me whenever you and I free. We can go for a movie or dinner or something."
When time comes...
" Oh sorry, I have been busy recently so can't make it to watch movie with you"
BUT then... the next minutes he/she phone rang.
Someone else asked whether he/she free to accompany them. He/she will agree to.
Sigh! Is there really a problem with me or what?!!!! I am trying to be nice to all the people I like. BUT SO???!!! WHO AM I TO THEM? None of them take friendship seriously.
Oh well, that's not what I am so depressed about tho.
Hmmm.... Have you ever had someone in your mind that you like?
I bet everyone does. You even feel happy by just talking to him and seeing him. NOT more than that is fine. However, slowly you started to notice he treats you differently. Not as nice as he treats other. Not as talkative as he does to others. He doesn't give you any compliments as he does to others. What more worst you start to realise there is something between him and your friend. Okay that's very sad.
You must be wondering how I know there is something between them. It's so obvious in between them. You can feel the 'ambiguous' between them SIGH!
I don't know why I feel heart aching seeing how close they get to each other day by day, as I can only stand aside on my loneliness seeing them.

