/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Evening lights
Sunday, September 07, 2008@5:54 pm

Finally, it's Sunday's evening. Now it's the time when the evening lights burning. This morning when I woke up and I thought,"Yay! It's Monday and I can sleep through the day." but a second thought come. No! it's Sunday and I had to drag myself up to go to work. I've been working since Friday which mean I have been standing since Friday. I really sympathy my poor legs.
Sometimes, think about it.... What's the point of working hard to earn extra cash when I might need those money to get a leg massager. Hmmm... Doesn't make any difference with more cash I will get. Anyway, the second reasons I work 3 days of my weekend is because I don't wanna stay at home and face some physco weird person. Oh yea, I am really living with two abnormal with mentally problems people. Or was it I am the one who is abnormal?!
I was really tired to the maximum and yet I got nag by another colleague today. She just had problems with me I guess. She is my friend, I know her before I work there. However, of everyone who work there she just love to pick on me and 'yap' a lots. I got so pissed with her that for once I really showed on my face to her. Actually, I wasn't being mean or what. It just I don't think I did anything wrong or mistakes this time for what she had nagged about. The picture below that girl on the left is HER! Followed by Wayne and me.
I think I better stop throwing my tantrum through my blog here, as I supposed blog wasn't meant for people throwing their tantrum. But I think it's okay for once in a while that I really got no one to talk to about it. As I make it clear above, that I am living with some 'physco' B n B.
Glad that my horrible working weekend for these week is over now. I will need some good sleep and rest for the next four days, as I am on my term break now. Two week holidays!!! ^.^ I've already planned for my holidays, that is:
1) I need good sleep. It will be good if I can sleep throughout the day and night.
2) I need to diet. If possible do some exercises. ' I know I can't.'
3) Watch more series and movies.
4) Do facial masks everyday.
5) hmm... assignments?! okay. This is a must also. Cannot be lazy!
6) Stay at home. "cause going out means spending money $.$"

As from my previous blog, I've been stressed out a lot recently. That caused my hormone imbalance. =.=||| This sux! I can't control my moodiness. I can't control my extreme hot tempered. REALLY bad! and and... I look horrible these days. EXTREMELY bad! I really don't know what I can do about it, probably just some good rest. At least it does help a bit. See! my look like a ghost.-.-||| BOOHOO!

I bought that new short ^.^! Though, it's not very cheap but I kinda like it. There is still lots of sale going on. Last Friday, General Issues have BIG sales! I bought a pair of Abercrombie and Fitch jeans for just $39 and General Issues dress for the same price as well. Wuahhhh....!!! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! Also, I need more pants. I am so short of pants as past few weeks when I cleaned the stupid floor with bleach and accidentally splashed it on my 'cover knee' black pants. That's my favourite pants! >.<||| This is taken when I was waiting for my friend, nothing to do so went to window shopping and try out few clothes.
Gonna stop for now. I don't know what the heck is wrong with my net or was it my laptop's problems. So I better stop before everything gone as I always take such a long time to post a blog. I don't wanna re-do it again. Night everyone. Enjoy the quiet evening.......