一个人撑伞
Wednesday, October 29, 2008@1:33 pm
Finally, I can crossed out one paper. Done with the final exam for Business communication. I have 2 more to go. SNIFF! Can't wait! Can't wait! for the exam to get over. Hopefully fast fast ends. It's almost the end VERY SOON.
Another sad thing is, I am still fat as ever. It's like so "OMG" I've been thinking I need to go on diet but on the other hand I can't resist the temptation from food. It's just so tempting. HMPF!
Last weekend was Labour weekend. It's actually Labour Day on Monday which is a public holiday so most ppl have their long weekend off (except for me), that I have to work from Friday till Sunday but CAN'T work on Monday! I would rather work on Monday as the pay gonna be 1.5 times. So Stupid.
Anyway, it's super uper duper busy since Saturday. I agreed to change my time from 9.30am to 5pm to 9.30am till 6.30pm and I regretted. Part of the reason I initially agreed was that I can have more money (if I extended my time). However, I regretted because my period came straight right after I agreed to swap time with my friend. Sigh! Anyway, I started since 9.30 and the customer just keep coming non stop. It's like people coming never ending. Till we sorta didn't have time for lunch or even toilet. I saw the customers kept coming I saw till wanna cry very soon. It's like never been this busy before. Well, of course to our manager it's a good thing. Somehow I think she even prays hard that everyday is gonna be that busy and then she can collect money at home and smile till all her teeth fall off.
Kinda unhappy at work is that the other girls was talking behind me. How terrible is... She said that I left a letter for Edmund.( to them they were thinking it's kinda like a love letter) OKAY! here's the explanation! It's just a small little note.
That Wayne asked me to pass that stuff for him! WTH! WTF! @#%$$^%$#!!!! STUPID korean supervisor. Now I know she is the one who started off with those stupid shits! DAMN HER! I was really pissed when the other girls told me about the whole matter.
Hmmm... Okay! I think I shall stop for those stupid complain and my daily routine as this is just a blog not a diary. Somehow, I realised I have been complaining to my poor little blog a lot recently and most of them are from work.
Another sad thing is, I am still fat as ever. It's like so "OMG" I've been thinking I need to go on diet but on the other hand I can't resist the temptation from food. It's just so tempting. HMPF!
Last weekend was Labour weekend. It's actually Labour Day on Monday which is a public holiday so most ppl have their long weekend off (except for me), that I have to work from Friday till Sunday but CAN'T work on Monday! I would rather work on Monday as the pay gonna be 1.5 times. So Stupid.
Anyway, it's super uper duper busy since Saturday. I agreed to change my time from 9.30am to 5pm to 9.30am till 6.30pm and I regretted. Part of the reason I initially agreed was that I can have more money (if I extended my time). However, I regretted because my period came straight right after I agreed to swap time with my friend. Sigh! Anyway, I started since 9.30 and the customer just keep coming non stop. It's like people coming never ending. Till we sorta didn't have time for lunch or even toilet. I saw the customers kept coming I saw till wanna cry very soon. It's like never been this busy before. Well, of course to our manager it's a good thing. Somehow I think she even prays hard that everyday is gonna be that busy and then she can collect money at home and smile till all her teeth fall off.
Kinda unhappy at work is that the other girls was talking behind me. How terrible is... She said that I left a letter for Edmund.( to them they were thinking it's kinda like a love letter) OKAY! here's the explanation! It's just a small little note.
That Wayne asked me to pass that stuff for him! WTH! WTF! @#%$$^%$#!!!! STUPID korean supervisor. Now I know she is the one who started off with those stupid shits! DAMN HER! I was really pissed when the other girls told me about the whole matter.
Hmmm... Okay! I think I shall stop for those stupid complain and my daily routine as this is just a blog not a diary. Somehow, I realised I have been complaining to my poor little blog a lot recently and most of them are from work.

