/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Coastal Highway Exits
Sunday, October 12, 2008@4:55 pm

Lollipop! Okay I find this picture kinda sucky but yea, trying to show my 2 cute and thick lollipop. Actually, it considered very big for me.
Been busy lately...
ASSIGNMENTS!
PRESENTATIONS!
WORKS! (which I hate the most now) =(
Another one to come this Tuesday, but also last one as well... Can't wait for Tuesday to over.
Hmmm... I'm starting to get sick of my current job. Well, it's really not a great or whatever good potential job. Anyway, it's still a job and another reason is...
I really dislike to work on Saturday which for last time I used to like to work on Saturday. However, for now I HATE working on Saturday. Why? Erm... People working with me on that. I guess he or she just has a problem with me. Okay fine...
and this is what's from my heart want to say to you...
" You have a problem with me?!~ SO DO I!!! I DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER!!!!!" So just moved on with your life. Don't be such a 'picky'. "If you want to pick on other people's mistakes. Why don't you look at yourself??? You are not any better.... You are just a bastard JERK!" OMG to you!
Phew... okay... Enough, that was a good relieve...
I really don't know who can I tell to. As I don't think anybody will understand how badly I felt that moment. REALLY SAD. Still upset now...
Will try to get over it...! TRY! I guess by the time I can get over it and here it come another Saturday which I have to see him or her again. SIGH!
Ermmm.... HUH?
LOL!.... Okay... As from my careless mistake that I didn't know why my bottle water opened and leaked into my bag. Unfortunately, two of my phones soaked and my financial calculator also. BIG LOSS! Sigh... so, for now I don't have a good phone to use for the moment and meaning NO good phone camera also. That's why the pictures nowaday I took very blur. -.-|||
^.^ Past few days I bought new pair of boots. LOVE it and it's so cheap as for now is end of winter sales or should it be spring sales. ANY then... nice and cheap and comfy too!
This was taken today. Me and Dorothy. As for today is totally free and not busy at all. So I took her phone and take photo then she was like laughing all the way saying why in the hell would I took photo in a foodcourt. hahahaha!