/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
New interest
Wednesday, October 22, 2008@1:33 pm

KAREN WALKER's necklaces very nice but also very expensive... These are few of my favourite one... Wish can get one of it... -.-|||


"Star charm"- sterling silver Karen walker

Heart and arrow pendant

Runaway girl Pendant

After a week of rest, that finally I can get away from all those assignments and homeworks. Times fly. Exam will be here in exactly a week time and here we go the end of the second semester. Finally, soon after 2 weeks I can say "Bye bye Auckie" ^.^
Here come the fat fat me. No matter how hard I 'think' to diet yea... never success! whatever strict diet! Mission always failed. When hungry I must eat. I wonder how come the last time I can diet and no eating but now I can't. That's so sad. *BIG SIGHZ*
Recently been broke again and yet in my mind there is lots of stuff I have to buy. =(