/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Goodbye Auckland! Hello Brunei!
Friday, November 07, 2008@7:11 pm

Finally, it's the day tht I can say Bye bye Auckie! I'm leaving in exactly one hour time. Actually, wanna say goodbye to some friends, but! my msn! Stupid msn! I can't signed in. The moment I signed in, and it hang there. SO stupid! Oh well,
I guess I am good to go now. I do hope I bring everything that I need. As in my mind, there sure will be something I left out, in the end.
So yea, the time now is 12.20 am, will be leaving in 1 something. My flight time is 4.15 am. I will be arriving in Brunei at 9 am Sat. Okay. It does sound confusing. As the time gonna be keep moving backward. Hehe!
So yea... I don't know when will be my next blog again as I don't have internet connection back in BN. I will try to online to keep in touch tho.
Okay, enough for now. I have to go... Bye bye everyone. Wish myself have a safe flight ^.^ (happy)