Sweet Valentine
Monday, February 16, 2009@11:57 pm
Happy belated Valentine's day!
Wished everyone of you have a great valentines (either with lovers or friends) =) Well, I stayed at home on tht day and went to a friend's wedding dinner on that night. Let's make thing clear, I did not have a sad valentine like some others. =D The next day, I went to Miri and have fun I guessed. Well, not exactly as there was something bother me on that day... But it was all good.
To count the time, I guessed it's almost time for me to leave Brunei soon again! And yea... Gonna have a hectic times the moment I arrive Auckland. So many to do and so many to pack and YES! I AM NOT GONNA ASK HELP FROM "THEM"!!!!
It sucks badly when u get help from the at the beginning and soon after everything is over. They start and complain it to your parents. YEA... WHATEVER!
Hmmm... Let's not complain way too much for now. Of course beside from complaining there is certain things that I need to worry about. Like... I may have problem in getting good deal for my accomodation, getting a new part time job or even the old one I don't mind and so on and so forth.
AHHH... Well, nevermind for now. I'm trying to relax well and enjoy myself to the maximum for this last 2 weeks here.
Hmmm... suddenly I have a mind-blocked. So I guessed I gotta stop here before I started to craps about stupid stuff.
Quote of the day 'No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end'

