/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Monday's short post
Monday, March 30, 2009@6:20 am


Had a fully goodie Weekend, at times when your 'own' family is not around the best one will be your friends. I don't mean about relatives and so on... They are not the good one. Of course I don't mean all of them.
Another Monday blue. This week gonna be hectic. One assignment due this coming Thursday. As I haven't completed yet. Well, I did half of it already. Erm... I guessed so... At least I put some effort in it. It's so hard, as in HARD! Very stressing when I come to think on how to write it. Lots of reading. Lots of thinking. I hate myself for being LAZY. Sniff~ But I am pretty sure I can manage it this time. Not as lazy as before. I will work hard for it. As I keep telling myself that I need to pass to go back. *bribing myself* Also, I need to lose weight!!! XD
Last Thursday, didn't actually make it to meet up but eventually we bumped into each other. So yea, while she was waiting for her dance class at 7.30 I accompanied her from 5 till then. We went and have pearl milk tea. The price really had increased way lots. Last time I found that this shop is the cheapest which sell at 4 bucks. Now, it's 6 bucks! and they didn't even changed the price from the menu. If I knew, I won't spend 6 bucks on a pearl milk tea.