/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
stress & confused
Sunday, March 22, 2009@7:57 pm


Currently stressing on...
Well, I have a big topic that I really need to give a big think about...

"WORK LIFE BALANCE"


Sighz... It's really a broad to write an essay on it for my employment relations paper. What's more I am so dumb in essay writing. At timesI really dunno what am I good at. Definitely not calculating! -.-||| *big CRY*
Two more weeks before the due date and yet... I haven't quite started yet. I did researched about this topic and did some reading only!

Part of the reason, I just can't focus. I can't concentrate. I miss someone. T.T And this make me so confused. I also not very sure with my own feeling. It just there is this someone who I am always thinking about.Yet I can't stop myself from not thinking about this particular person. *big Sigh*
Another reason is I don't why I have been feeling sick.

Anyway, no matter what I still need to complete my assignments. I have others as well, assignments and presentation all due in either 2 weeks or 3 weeks time. I will try my very best to do it. Yes! And I said I will. Okay maybe just 'listen first". After this topic above. When I am done with it. There will be another one coming up on Human resource Management.

Recently, I have been downloading a lots of songs. Album by album. Yet, at the moment I still can't find the right song to suit my mood. Nothing much for now, have to get back to my reading. Boohoo!


**Lastly, I realised that this post is mainly about my mood. So, don't bother. I am definitely fine here. Just need to release it.**