trying to revive
Wednesday, April 29, 2009@5:25 am
It's been a week, since I had turn into a zombie. Maybe! I have been like a death person, totally a loser! To think about it... So what..?! who cares anyway.
Just, getting a bit by bit better. Probably, I need more times. I hope so. >.<||| If I don't get myself out of this zombie life, I'm gonna be in 'dommshit' with everything else running in the reality world.
I JUST CAN'T LET GO! I have been telling myself with millions of reason to be stronger! to wake up! In the end I just CAN'T! It was a just because of YOU. It may seems easy for you, all you did was... You walk into my life, you did whatever you wanted to. You satisfied and then you just left.
Do you ever for once consider how would I feel?
You turned my days into grey ever since you walked away from my life. I have no colour in my life. I can't sleep properly I can't do my study and assignments properly. I just can't think any better. Not just that and it's like I am lost. I can't find my directions. I don't know where am I. I have no strategy and no points of living anymore.
Till at times, I wish I could just end everything now.
Just, getting a bit by bit better. Probably, I need more times. I hope so. >.<||| If I don't get myself out of this zombie life, I'm gonna be in 'dommshit' with everything else running in the reality world.
I JUST CAN'T LET GO! I have been telling myself with millions of reason to be stronger! to wake up! In the end I just CAN'T! It was a just because of YOU. It may seems easy for you, all you did was... You walk into my life, you did whatever you wanted to. You satisfied and then you just left.
Do you ever for once consider how would I feel?
You turned my days into grey ever since you walked away from my life. I have no colour in my life. I can't sleep properly I can't do my study and assignments properly. I just can't think any better. Not just that and it's like I am lost. I can't find my directions. I don't know where am I. I have no strategy and no points of living anymore.
Till at times, I wish I could just end everything now.

