/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Our Birthday
Thursday, May 07, 2009@10:28 am

Brrr.... It's been so cold recently till at times it's hard for me to sleep. Too cold to sleep in comfy. Winter coming..... Raining non stop, temperatures drop and windy~~~

Anyway, last Monday was my DAY! Another year older. Nothing much to talk about it. So, don't ask. I just wanna wish myself on my birthday everything work well on me! Happy Birthday!!! Thanks to those that had dropped me msges with greeting. Happy & thankful~!!!

It goes the same with Meis... Today is her DAY! Happy 19th Birthday!!! I LOVE You, my lil. bunny~! Bless you always! Just too bad I am not there to celebrate with you. ^^~


========================
=====================
===================
=================
==============
============
==========
========
======
====
==
=

Nothing much recently. Not exactly, it just I don't know how to talk about it, plus it wasn't something good happenings, so let's just forget about it.
Most of my assignments were done and now waiting for the upcoming exams. As I know, I need to work hard for the final exams. I am screwed for most of my assignments. I also don't know why. It's seems harder this year of the assignments for me to cope with. Perhaps, I did not work hard enough. But hey... At least! I tried to do my very best on it. I just can't manage it well. T.T
That's all for the moment.........................................................................