/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Pathetic
Saturday, May 16, 2009@6:43 am


It just so pathetic when we treated someone else so nice and in the end we got nothing. It's not like I am expecting anythings from those people. It just I prefered being treated instead of being said by them about something not so nice. It just so hurt! It just don't feel good. I hate it!
Last night, I had a think about it. I am really speechless with the so-called good friends here. I can't sleep through the whole night. I hate the feeling of being ermmm... I would say it backstabbed.
Sighz... Anyway, I have been having this urge of wanting to go and watch a good movie. Been wanting to watch Angels and Demons or Night in the Museum 2. I just want to go to watch movie in the cinema. Too bad, I don't have anyone nice here to go and watch with me.
So for the meantimes, I really do miss my Honeybunny. As I can reassure that she will be definitely go to watch movie with me.
So, it's mid May now. Exams are anywhere near. I have one of my exam on the next coming Friday. My very first final exam. The rest is somewhere mid June. So much to worry now. Suppose that I don't feel that bad. I mean I actually have quite a good mood for the past days. However, ever since last night after I knew somethings probably I shouldn't have know. I don't feel good anymore. I had a very bad feeling. I feel so hurt. I am sad once more again!
I seriously NEED shopping now...