/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Run n Hide
Tuesday, June 16, 2009@9:24 am

Recently, been busy... Mainly about exam. Stress!!! I kept telling myself that I should not give up on any of the 4 papers but it seems like I may failed 2 of it. I'm so in a doomshiet now! It's not that I want it to fail. It just... Well.. Admit it! I am STUPID! That's all I can say to make myself feel a little bit better. Well, not really. At times, I find that I am way too stupid not just in study but in any other things as well, that I always let people to go on above me or in another word to take advantages of me!

Just like last Sunday.
I told myself not to help her (one of my classmate). In the end, yea... I agreed and helped her with her study. Not to say I am smart that I could teach her. Just explained to her parts here and there. So end up, I got nagged by her and got disagreed by her. Yet, I got headache so badly and super hungry that I had to starve myself whole night through. BAD! I even got scolded by 2 of my friends saying that I shouldn't let her go on her way. Anyway, it's all over now! As that's her last paper of examination.

As for me... I still have to go on with exams until this Thursday. Then I am free. Well, not quite. As I got many other stuff to do. I just realised I havent been reading on my Twilight's books for so long. Eclipse is only half way through, so probably will finish it after my exam.
I went for haircut past 2 weeks ago. It was okay. I won't go on complaining how bad it is... beside for my fringe that guy didn't cut properly the back trimming was still okay.

This is how long and messy my hair is before trimming. Even I can't stand it anymore.
Tadaaa! ok.. Try to ignore my vainness... At times, I can't stand it also. >.<|||
So after trimming. Though, I still find the fringe very weird. Anyway, it's okay then... I don't want to complain about it anymore. I will just go to somewhere else and trim again the next time.