/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
The true sound from the heart
Monday, June 08, 2009@8:31 pm

Why is it I can't never ever get someone who really truly love me that deeply. And not just love me for my body. Am I just that horrible? I just ask for real love and not someone who treat me this cold. If it were meant to be like this. I really rather don't want as I have to keep telling not to take another step deeper.
I tried listen to others. They said as long as have someone and someone to make u happy then it's just good enough for now. But then... I just can't I fell too easily, I trust too easily and I believe too easily.
Is there really no one who could always be there for me? and who can love me? and who can care for me? Or was it really that I have been always expecting too much?
As times move on... Perhaps I shall give up now before everything has gone too far. I am still the same old me... Still afraid of getting hurt. As in there is none for once that I am not hurt. I am really really tired. I wish I could just let go. =(
It was because, I don't know what on your mind. I rather you! Tell me straight off infront of me rather than you ignoring me or neglecting me. Even punishing me by not talking to me and treating me this coldly. All these while I have wanting to ask. Am I just a girl to warm you at night and for you to sleep on. Because... That's all you ever give me to feel about. You really always gave me an insecure feeling. Though, certain things that you had done for me... REALLY DO touched my heart. I really felt so glad that you had done such a thing. In the end, still I feel so hurt at times. I don't know why. Probably, the moment I spent with you is the moment I treasure the most. I really tell myself not to be the first one to fall this time. Should I relaly call myself stupid or WHAT? I think I always have been the most stupid one ever.
Lastly, is it really the problems always come from me? AM I really the one who has a problem now? Is it really like what you have said before. I never had realised that I do have a problem on myself? Am I just the abnormal one???
How much do you ever care for me???