Homey
Monday, July 20, 2009@9:27 am
I miss home so much. So much of the homesickness! Geee.... I don't know why and I hate this kind of feeling which somehow I always search for a place that make me feel home. Probably, it's because I got no one here for me. I got no one to turn to when I feel down and stress. I just need someone who can understand me better.
What's worst?! Yea, after moving few weeks. Not even a month yet. Home-mom came and tell me some bad news. That is she needed my room for her parents as her parents are coming over here to stay permanently.
However, there is another room available in next 2 weeks which is roughly end of July or early of August. Anyhow, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? cannot be I can find another place immediately. =(
SUPER STRESS!! Upsetting!
Anyway, here comes the conclusion. I had moved all my stuff down to the garage and wait for the smaller room to be available in the next 2 weeks. Hopefully by then I really got the room and everything will be settle. So, for the meantimes, I have to stick with my friend and everyone knows that staying on someone else's place always don't feel as comfy as our own little private room.
Now, I have to stand everything whatever not happy or happy with. Afterall, I have no rights to say anything as it's not my own room. =( All in All come and bury me. I don't know how long more I can stand it.
Moving on... Apart from that, I am back to work again and yes... same old coffee shop. Different boss. A brand new stupid China lady boss. Well, she is seriously stupid and if anyone of us were to talk to her, it will be like talking to a bull. Useless~! Oh well, she is the boss afterall. I can't say anything more. Just very angry with her.
As wtas, uni starts tomorrow for me. It actually started today. I've got Tuesday night class 6pm till 9 pm. Wednesday afternoon 2pm till 5 pm and lastly Friday 11 am till 2 pm. Not a nice timetable. =(

